Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look into.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a complete collection of providers not looking to add much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Possess too many similar products and that market is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort through.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in order to what is coming out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received another similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention ideas posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that send.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and inventhelp number have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick explore your patent they see that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t need to consider the risk becoming the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and study part different yourself as marketable maybe can.